Berkey Water Filters Are Not Available in California and Iowa!
Domestic Shipping is Included.
- Sold as a single filter element
- Super Sterasyl™Ceramic Filtration Elements have been in continual use since 1827
- Silver impregnated to inhibit bacterial growth
- Contains granulated activated carbon to reduce chemical and organic compounds
- 7" element installs in the upper chamber of all Berkey® Systems or British Berkefeld® Systems
- Durability: Recommended manufacturer's replacement for each Super Sterasyl™Ceramic Filtration Element is six months or 535 gallons after use
- Recleanable and self-sterilizing for the life of the filter
- Meets NSF Standard No. 42 for materials